Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wedding ....Audrey and Jonathan

Well this day come very quickly! I am so proud of Audrey and Jonathan they are my life! I was deathly sick the day of the wedding very upset with myself but had to come to realize there are some things we have no control over...So thankful for the ones that stepped up and took my place in doing many different things... I was not there to help Audrey get dressed and many other things that went on but if it was not for family and friends they were awesome stepped up and stepped right in there to do what needed to be done before and afterwards! Here is a few pictures......
My beautiful daughter




The bride and groom!



The first kiss as husband and wife

Audrey and her girls....Taylor, Katie, and Rachel



Jonathan and his guys...Ronnie, Dean, and Garrett





No comments:

Post a Comment